The SR216 adds confidence even in the most demanding terrain with a large rolling diameter and section width the 216 is made to handle all kinds of uneven and difficult surfaces with exceptional results.
The SR216 Rear is the tire of choice for extreme enduro riders, its pretty much an essential part of being competitive in the sport.
- 90/100-21 “Fat Tyre” 216Mx
- Extreme Offroad/Enduro/Desert tire
- “Taller-Fuller” profile navigates through rocks, trees and square edge terrain with ease
- Split tread pattern cleans out wheel and offers precise point and go control
- FIM Approved
- Perfect pairing with the Shinko 505 or 525 Cheater tire or of course the Famous 216
- Proven for years in Europe’s Erzberg, Romaniacs, and other extreme Enduro events