Renthal Fatbars are the market leading unbraced handlebar. Featuring a tapered wall profile enables the clamping diameter (1-1/8" | 28.6mm) to be larger than the control ends (7/8" | 22.2mm). The design of the handlebar is aimed at reducing weight whilst maintaining an extremely high strength. Strength for the bar is created within the tapered wall profile allowing for a braceless design. This enables a confident level of flexibility in the handlebar. Millions of tiny steel shots are blasted at high velocity at the bar, breaking the surface tension of the material and leaving a textured surface finish. The process increases the fatigue life and durability of the bar. Fitted as OE equipment by KTM and Suzuki.
- 1 1/8" (28.6mm) large diameter clamping area
- Tapered wall construction to 7/8" (22.2mm) allows fitment of standard grips and controls
- Braceless design
- 7010 T6 Aluminium. Renthal has exclusive rights to this specifically developed alloy, for the manufacture of handlebars
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips
- No Kurling in clamping area as this could cause a stress riser and lead to fatigue failure
- Anodising - a 15 step anodising process forms an integral coating giving protection against corrosion
- Laser etched positioning grid
- Available in a variety of bends and colours to offer a custom fit on the bike
- Bar pad included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.