LS2 FF320 Stream Helmet
- Sizes: XXS-3XL
- Weight: 1390g
- UV-resistant coating
- ECE certification
- Reinforced chin straps
- Damping shell in different degrees of hardness
- LS2 offers multiple case sizes, custom-sized EPS protective films and our high-performance, high-quality comfort filler as well as 3D laser-cut plastic foam for a perfect fit and comfort throughout the day.
Made of HPPT
- In the HPTT process, which only our technicians have developed, an ABS mixture is injected in molds. The molds used in this high-precision process are made of metal blocks weighing several hundred kilograms
- To ensure a good fit, some of the LS2 shells have been specially designed with an extra oval in shape to provide more comfort without endangering the rider.
- A perfect view is essential to ensure road safety. For this reason, all of our "Class A" polycarbonate visors are made with optically correct 3D lenses, a highly impact-resistant material that avoids distortions and offers maximum clarity. In addition, most of our helmets have a built-in sun visor, making them ideal for driving in all weather conditions.
Two sighting system
- A sun visor helps to protect the driver's eyes from strong sunlight. The sun visor moves smoothly thanks to the exclusive mechanism, which is located on the lateral end edge of the helmet shell. This system allows the driver to adjust the view very quickly to the changing conditions, e.g. when driving through tunnels or forests.
- To prevent fogging of the visor while driving, LS2 recommends Pinlock. A system that prevents the natural fogging of the visor caused by breathing, without having to compromise on visibility.
- This patented system allows easy mounting and dismounting of the sight without tools. Its fine mechanism with several metal springs allows smooth opening and closing of the visor
- LS2 helmets have a so-called "Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation". Multiple adjustable inlet channels and EPS damping with air ducts, in conjunction with the rear spoiler and exhaust ducts, provide permanent inflation and deflation to provide the driver with cool and comfortable conditions.
- The metal buckle combines with a high-quality chin strap with a plastic tongue with teeth. When closing you hear a soft "click". As far as locking until you reach a comfortable but tight seat. Pull the ribbon to unlock the tongue. Further adjustment options are provided by the chinstrap on the side of the metal buckle.
Fast sun visor confirmation
- Quick and direct mechanism to extend or retract the sun visor when needed.
Reflecting security patch
- To improve the safety of the driver at night or in difficult visibility conditions, the bolster has these safety reflectors, which light up when they are illuminated by other vehicles.
- All LS2 helmets have removable and washable inner lining to keep them fresh and new. Our anatomically designed cheek pads are based on LS2's 3D laser technology for a perfect fit. We use hypoallergenic substances, which remove the moisture to ensure the driver always pleasant conditions.
- A high-quality fabric insert in the chin area reduces air turbulence in the helmet. The wind deflector is removable, if you want more ventilation in warm temperatures.
Laser cut upholstery
- Foam with different densities is laser cut in 3D and adapts perfectly to the driver's head shape.