FERODO Brake Disc Pad Set - FDB312 EF
ECO Friction Compound - Non Sinter for Road
ECO Friction Carbon Grip Series for Street use in front or rear applications.
Attn - Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- This ECO Friction compound is accredited with an Environmental "A" classification rating on the International Leaf Mark Scale.
- The ECO Friction compound is bonded together with an organic resin.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent control and delivers medium - high braking performance.
- Excellent pad life in dry and wet road conditions with minimal disc rotor wear.
- Suitable for stainless steel and cast iron rotors
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.