Dunlop’s new Sportmax RoadSmart 3 has been developed to offer class leading mileage combined with high grip levels in both wet and dry conditions.
The Roadsmart 3 offers improved rider feedback, comfort and high speed stability.
- Rear MT (Multi Tread) compound uses a newly developed abrasion resistant compound for class leading high mileage in the centre with an improved compound on the shoulder for superior wet and dry grip.
- New compound offers higher grip levels at low temperatures and in wet conditions.
- Both front and rear tyres use HES-JLB for improved impact absorption and stability.
- Slim High Bead Apex for sidewall strength with improved flexibility for superior comfort and less fatigue on long rides.
- New profile & construction for easy line change and less rider fatigue.
- Fast warm up times
- Linear wear and responsive handling throughout tread life.