Unlike motocross, where track conditions remain fairly consistent - allowing riders to choose hard, intermediate or soft -terrain tyres to suit conditions- off road riders and racers can encounter wildly varying terrain over the course of a race or out for a weekend ride. These new Geomax tires offer more all-around performance plus higher levels of ruggedness for off-road racing and riding.
- AT81 rear tread block shape and distribution plus DIRTuitive Grip Design (DGD) knobs help the tire penetrate down through the surface dirt for extra traction across a broad range of off-road applications.
- Rear center blocks are arranged in-line to provide a larger contact patch for maximum traction.
- Lateral grooves on the shoulder knobs provide additional biting edges and also allow the knobs to be more flexible.
- It is not unusual to encounter all types of conditions, from hard packed fire roads, sand,water crossings mud and loam all in a days ride and that is where the AT 81 offers an exceptional overall choice.
- Its newly formulated high - wear resistant reac compound offers enhanced resistance to chipping, tearing and wear.
- Geomax AT81 rear tire carcass features two nylon plies.
- Dunlop’s “plush pad” recess design between tread blocks enhances compliance for bump absorption and ride comfort.