The Meridian Gear Bag started off as a blank piece of paper project. It has been engineered specifically around the key items the bag needs to carry and keep organized. Working with or roster of world-class athletes including the likes of Toby Price (2 times Dakar rally champion) and Todd Waters (Australian MX1 National Champion) where the transportation and organisation of gear is mission-critical to ensure all your kit is safely protected and easily accessible.
Comprised of four specific compartments; a boot/knee brace locker with pull out waterproof lining, padded helmet compartment, integrated goggle vault with a separate stash for lenses, roll-offs, and a generously sized main section that can handle all your protective gear with ample room for multiple kits for that race day assault.
Each compartment has strategically placed vents to keep that funky bag tang to an absolute minimum. To top it off, a waterproof stash away change mat is conveniently positioned in the base of the bag to make the Meridian race-ready and allow you to get changed into your Sunday best under any conditions.
- Lightweight moulded base
- Heavy duty wheel assembly
- Padded helmet/protection compartment
- Integrated waterproof Boot/Knee brace compartment
- Padded goggle vault + lens stash
- Anti bag-tang vented compartments
- Telescopic handle
- Elastic glove stash pouches stores multiple pairs
- Tool compartment
- Chest protection and under layer storage
- 100% waterproof fold away change mat
- Albek Cush carry handles
- Limited lifetime warranty
- WEIGHT 5700g / 12.5lbs
- VOLUME 165L / 10,068 Cubic Inches
- DIMENSIONS 90 x 40.5 x 45.5 cm
- DIMENSIONS INCHES 35.5in x 16in x 18in
- RECOMMENDED USE Powersports gear bag
- MATERIALS 600D Dull cordura / 1680D Ballistic