When it comes to factory-level performance, Dunlop stands at the top of the podium - revising their championship-winning MX33 / MX3S tyres, the MX34 offers improved traction across a wider spectrum of terrains to keep you glued to the track or trail no matter what conditions you encounter. The MX34 features improved mud evacuation technology that keeps your knobby as clean as possible, even in the nastiest muddy conditions. Using a new carcass material, increased cornering stability was achieved, even towards the end of longer, more demanding racing and riding conditions.
The PCBT (Progressive Cornering Block Technology) improves grip in medium terrain conditions where other tires tend to lose traction. With the MX34, traction off the starting gate and while powering out of corners will have you sliding back in the seat wishing you had an early 2000s seat bump to keep you off the rear fender. With a centre block that is 11% taller and around 44% wider than on the MX33, soft loamy corners won't stand a chance.
- Advanced carcass improves performance longevity by 30%
- Improved rubber compound increases traction while maintaining durability
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology for improved grip while turning
- Rear centre tread is 11% taller and 44% wider than previous models
- Offered in a complete range of sizes for minis to big bikes
- Optimized tread pattern to evacuate mud and dirt
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.