Unleash the electrifying power of the Surron Light Bee X Electric Dirt Bike - now even more sensational for 2023 with epic enhancements in battery capacity, suspension, and braking!
Since its awe-inspiring debut in 2016, the Sur-Ron Light Bee Dirt Bike has earned a fierce reputation, taking on conventional petrol bikes with unmatched ferocity. This global phenomenon is a force to be reckoned with, dominating the trails and thrilling riders with its 6KW Output Mid Motor, unleashing a whirlwind of power! Blaze through any terrain, conquering sand, hills, dirt, grass, and beyond, with ease and finesse.
The Light Bee X is your ultimate off-road companion, boasting Upgraded 4 Piston Brakes for supreme stopping power, a Removable and Swappable Premium 40AH Battery for endless fun, and a lightweight yet robust Aluminum construction that defies rust. Charge up in a flash with our included 10A Fast Charger, giving you the freedom to ride longer and harder, as you explore the wilderness with exhilarating speed.
Important note, this adrenaline-packed beast is strictly for OFF-ROAD USE ONLY - it's not your average street-legal bicycle. But fear not, whether you're an outdoor enthusiast, trailblazer, farmer, or weekend warrior, the Surron Light Bee is the ideal ride for adventurers of almost all ages!
2023 Light Bee Key Features:
- NEW 40AH Lithium Battery for relentless energy
- 20% Range Increase, cruising up to 75km @ 40km/h
- Massive 6KW Power Output for unmatched thrills
- Top Speed reaching an exhilarating 75km/h, unleashing the beast within!
Grab the reins of this electrifying marvel and ignite your passion for adventure with the Surron Light Bee X Electric Dirt Bike - the ultimate off-road experience awaits!
SPEED & RANGE
- Range LBX 75km (Cruising @40km/h)
- Range L1E 55km (Cruising @40km/h)
- Top Speed 75km/h (L1E can be limited to 50km/h for Moped Registration)
- LBX 60V / 2,400Wh, 40AH Premium Lithium cells. Battery is removable and can be charged in bike or separately.
- L1E 60V / 2,040Wh 34AH Panasonic 18650 Lithium cells. Battery is removable and can be charged in bike or separately.
- Mode 1 Eco mode: The ultimate mode energy conservation exploration
- Mode 2 Sport mode: Maximum torque and speed
- Hill Ability Up to 80% Inclines
- Horn Included
- USB Port Included
- Water Rating IP55
- Lights LBX Front LED & Rear Tail Light (Always On - No Off Switch)
- Lights L1E Front LED, Rear Brake/Tail, Indicators & Number Plate
- Steering Lock - Yes L1E Models Only
- Fenders Rear Only (Attached to Seat)
- Warranty 1 Year
Front and Rear Bilateral 4-piston hydraulic disc, 203mm with Electric Regenerative Braking
3-4hrs with 10A Fast Charging
LCD Multi-Function (ODO, Trip, Battery, Speed, Top Speed etc)
FOC Sine Wave X Controller
- Electric Motor BLDC Mid Motor
- Transmission Belt & Chain - Ratio 1: 7.6
- Rated Power 3 kW
- Peak Power 6 kW
- Max Torque 250 N·m
- Throttle Fly by Wire Twist
- Frame 6061 T4 & T6 Forged Aluminium Frame
- Handlebars 6061 aluminium, 780mm length
- Front KKE or Fastace Upside Down Fork Hydraulic Absorber with 200mm travel
- Rear KKE or Fastace Adjustable with Intersect TR, 87mm travel
WHEELS & TYRES
- Rims F&R 19x1.4" Aluminium Spoke Wheels
- Tyres F&R 70/100-19 CST off-road mud tyre
- Overall 1,860 x 780 x 1,050mm
- Seat Height 830mm
- Ground Clearance 270mm
- Wheel Base 1,255mm
N.W of Complete Bike 45 kg
- Max Loading 100 kg
In the Box 1x Bike, 10A Fast Charger, Front Number Plate, 2 Keys & Manual (Fenders, Chain Guards etc are not standard inclusions)
*Disclaimer - Range achievable varies on ride conditions, loading, motor use and many other factors. Range Calculations should be used as a guide only and are based off consistent travel at low speed in ideal conditions.
*Free Sur-Ron Shipping Exclusions:
Items will incur a $199 Freight Fee to WA, TAS & NT. Items in particular to this surcharge are Sur-Ron Motorbikes.
Fee's will also apply to Australian Remote Locations. Eg. Broome, Macquarie Island, Lord Howe, Thursday Island, Kangaroo Island, Russel Island, Rottnest etc) and we reserve the right to cancel any order to such location or adjust shipping fee's where necessary, we recommend Contacting Us for a Quote if you believe you may be subject to such charges.
Delivery Times vary from 2 ~ 14 Business Days (Excludes Public Holidays & Peak Periods). Remember - Large and Bulky items require more manual handling and may not arrive on estimated delivery day provided by couriers as these dates are based on Small Items.
*Additional Fee's May Apply for Missed Deliveries - Please Ensure you ship to an attended address to avoid any missed delivery.
All orders are packed and shipped securely boxed and items such as bikes, scooters or SurRon motorcycles will require some assembly and/or fitting - refer to our assembly page for assistance, or contact your local dealer to book in for assembly (Assembly fee's may apply).
Note: We do not Ship Large items to any P.O Boxes or Parcel Lockers. (Small Articles can be delivered to P.O Boxes via AusPost when selected at checkout)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.