Here it is! The bike that everyone has been anticipating! The all NEW Surron Ultra Bee - Electric Dirt Bike - the worlds most favourite electric bike brand has done it again for 2023 with this outstanding new model! The Ultra offers the answer to everyones prayers - more power, overall size increase and low weight plus some excellent new innovations!
Since the brand was introduction in 2016 it now boasts a suave global reputation and means fierce business and serious competition! It's not hard to see why this world wide phenomenon is taking on the likes of the conventional petrol bikes fiercely - but take note this is by no means a street legal bicycle, this is strictly a private property use dirt bike.
Take to the trails with the Ultra Bee, which comes as standard with a 12.5KW Mid Motor which will output 440nm and achieve up to 90km/h with ease! Plus with some excellent innovations such as the built in charger storage compartment under the seat, traction control and much more! The Ultra makes for the perfect outdoor expedition, trail bike, farm bike or the weekend recreational rider, which with this said is an ideal bike for almost all ages.
Conquer all trails and more with ease on the Surron Ultra Dirt Bike with 4 Piston Brakes, a Removable and Swappable 55AH Battery with premium and a seriously lightweight Aluminium construction, this is a bike that is incredibly robust but also charges in record time with the included Fast Charger of 4hrs!
Important Note: Models are MX Models of which is strictly designed for OFF ROAD USE ONLY - NOT a Street Legal Bicycle by any means! ADR Compliant Road Models will not be available in AU until 2024.
Ultra Bee Key Features:
- 74V - 55AH Lithium Battery
- Range of 140km (Cruising @40km/h)
- 12.5KW Motor with 440Nm of Torque
- Top Speed 90km/h
- Under seat charger storage
SPEED & RANGE
- Range >140km* (Cruising @40km/h)
- Top Speed 90km/h
- 74V / 4,070Wh, 55AH Lithium cells.
- Battery is removable and can be charged in bike or separately.
- Battery Life of up to 1,500+ Charge Cycles (battery can maintain state of health over 80% when 1,500 cycles is achieved)
- Mode 1 ECO: The ultimate mode energy conservation exploration
- Mode 2 Daily: For Optimised balance of cruising and performance
- Mode 3 Sport: Maximum torque, acceleration and speed
- Mode 4 Reverse: Reverse Function - Limited Speed
- STCS Surron Traction Control System
- BERS Braking Energy Regeneration System
- Hill Ability Up to 80%+ Inclines
- Horn Included
- USB Port Included
- Lights Front LED (Indicators & Rear Brake/Tail Light's Only on Road Models)
- Fenders Yes (Number Plate Mounts Only on Road Models)
- Cooling System Air Cooled
- Seating 1 Person on MX Models & 2 People on Road Models
- Warranty 1 Year
- Bilateral 4 Piston Hydraulic 240mm Disc
EABS Fully Adjustable Electric Regenerative Braking
4hrs with Fast Charging
LCD Multi-Function (ODO, Trip, Battery, Speed, Top Speed etc)
FOC Sine Wave Controller
- Electric Motor Permanent Magnet Synchronous (PMSM)
- Transmission Belt and Chain
- Peak Power 12.5 kW
- Max Torque 440 N·m
- Throttle Fly by Wire Twist
- Frame Forged Aluminium Frame
- Handlebars 6061 aluminium, 880mm length
- Front KKE 37mm Inverted Fork with 240mm travel
- Rear KKE with 240mm wheel travel
WHEELS & TYRES
- Front 80/100-19
- Rear 90/90-19
- Tyres CST Off-road mud tyre
- Overall (MX Models) 2,010 x 880 x 1,178mm
- Overall (Road Models) 2,060 x 880 x 1,178mm
- Seat Height 910mm
- Ground Clearance 318mm
- Wheel Base 1,380mm
Curb Weight 85kg (88kg Road Models)
- Battery Weight 20.2kg
Max Loading 100 kg (MX Models)
- Max Loading 150kg (Road Models)
In the Box 1x Bike, Fast Charger, Front Plate, Front Guard, 2 Keys & Manual
*Disclaimer - Range achievable varies on ride conditions, loading, motor use and many other factors. Range Calculations should be used as a guide only and are based off consistent travel at low speed in ideal conditions.
*Free Sur-Ron Shipping Exclusions:
Items will incur a $199 Freight Fee to WA, TAS & NT. Items in particular to this surcharge are Sur-Ron Motorbikes.
Fee's will also apply to Australian Remote Locations. Eg. Broome, Macquarie Island, Lord Howe, Thursday Island, Kangaroo Island, Russel Island, Rottnest etc) and we reserve the right to cancel any order to such location or adjust shipping fee's where necessary, we recommend Contacting Us for a Quote if you believe you may be subject to such charges.
Delivery Times vary from 2 ~ 14 Business Days (Excludes Public Holidays & Peak Periods). Remember - Large and Bulky items require more manual handling and may not arrive on estimated delivery day provided by couriers as these dates are based on Small Items.
*Additional Fee's May Apply for Missed Deliveries - Please Ensure you ship to an attended address to avoid any missed delivery.
All orders are packed and shipped securely boxed and items such as bikes, scooters or SurRon motorcycles will require some assembly and/or fitting - refer to our assembly page for assistance, or contact your local dealer to book in for assembly (Assembly fee's may apply).
Note: We do not Ship Large items to any P.O Boxes or Parcel Lockers. (Small Articles can be delivered to P.O Boxes via AusPost when selected at checkout)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.