A milestone for TLD, Troy Lee's uncompromising commitment to safety now covers the youngest up and coming riders. the SE4 Polyacrylitle youth shares the same number of vents, industry-leading MIPS technology and plush comfort lining as its groundbreaking big brother, the full-sized SE4 helmet. The SE4 youth helmet is also available in three different shell sizes, to better fit a wider range of rider ages. The "Factory" design makes your little speedster stand out from the pack and is available in a number of colour combinations.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduce rotational forces to the brain.
- Technologically advanced polymer shell construction
- Three sperate EPS inserts with varying low and high-speed impact-specific densities
- Anatomical 3D Contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- 16 Intake/Exhaust Ports channel air to cool the head draw hot air away
- Removable snap-in washable comfort liner with Coolmax and Dri-lex moisture wicking materials
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break away