The all new Domino A360 off road grip is the culmination of:
- 70 years of experience producing high-quality products
- Extensive feedback from world class riders
- Considerable research and analysis
- Advanced studies of ergonomics
Designed and developed with the specific intention to create a natural feeling texture, to define a new level of grip safety and assure the best level of comfort for the rider, the new A360 grip has surprised our testers and we are sure it will do the same for you.
The grip features a new raised sheeting logo which has the following functions:
- Improve hand grip, giving a higher sense of control
- Improve bioclimatology by reducing sweating
- Help clean the palm of the glove in extreme conditions
Another important feature of this new grip is two stress reduction zones which have been ergonomically placed in the two most highly stressed contact points at either end of the grip. These zones have been developed with a special soft texture which has been proven to significantly reduce the onset of blisters.
The grip also has proper seats to allow the use of lock wire to enhance the security of the grip without interfering with the palm of the hand.
The bas-relief A360 logo improves heat exchange by increasing air flow during use; this reduces hand temperature and subsequently reduces stress to the palm.
All of these new design elements, matched with the well-established technology that Domino applies to all of it%u2019s products ensures that the new A360 grip is an outstanding product for even the most demanding riders.