Please be aware that due to the design and flexibility of the helmet peaks on the Bell Helmets, they may appear to be slightly warped when you first pull your new helmet out of the box. This is an intended safety feature of the Bell helmets to offer maximum protection in the event of a crash. The shape of the peak can be easily remedied by simply bending and shaping the peak to sit however you like.
The off-road world is a dirty, tough place. Chunks of rock and dirt mean business when launched by roosting tires, and even when it’s muddy, hitting the ground is always hard. That’s why we sweated the details on the MX-9, loading it with a tough polycarbonate shell, MIPS energy management system, an adjustable visor, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner for when the time comes to hose down. The MX-9 MIPS packs all these features into one helmet, delivering exceptional value and pro-caliber performance.
- MIPS® Energy Management System
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell construction
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
OTHER TECH AND FEATURES
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Integrated roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty