Bell's MX-9 helmets now come with the revolutionary head protection MIPS. MIPS as an innovative Multi-Directional Impact Protection System that is designed to allow small amounts of shell movement in rotational and angular impacts and reduce the sudden stopping motion of the brain within the skull. In terms of technological advances, the MIPS system is truly a revolutionary step forward for the motocross industry. When it comes to the most important piece of protective gear in motocross, the Bell MX-9 will not let you down. Get your head in one today and stay protected!
MIPS isn't the only new feature of the MX-9. Brand new from the ground up, the MX-9 is a Moto-9 inspired entry level moto lid. Trading composite materials for proven polycarbonate, the MX-9 still features an aggressive-looking shell that is both light and strong. Just like Bell’s flagship helmets, the effective Velocity Flow Vent system is used and nice little details like an EPS-lined chinbar and a removable channeled liner are also featured. The price point isn’t going to do anyone harm either and lets you get race capable performance at a very attractive cost.
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalised Fit
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- WEIGHT: 1500 Grams
- CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE