New for 2020 the Aviator Ace Nemesi is the latest version of the iconic Aviator that’s worn by riders of all levels taking part in Motocross & Enduro throughout the world. Airoh have produced a real ace helmet with this new Aviator, somehow this 2020 version hits the old outgoing Aviators price and beats it. The Aviator Ace has two shell sizes made of super light and durable HPC composite, and just like all the Aviators before it, the safety features are built-in like the AEFR emergency cheek pad removal system and efficient ventilation system guarantee the highest level of functionality and comfort. The Aviator Ace helmet maintains its aggressive design that riders have come to love and admire, offering a wide range of dynamic graphics that make you stand out on the track.
- A.E.F.R. (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove) – This is Airoh’s safety system that allows a super-fast removal of the cheek pads in the event of a medical emergency.
- ASN System (Airoh Sliding Net) a 3-D fabric structure that reduces the forces transmitted to the head in the event of an impact.
- 2 outer shell sizes allow you to adjust the helmet size by using different size top lining/cheek pads to get that perfect fit.
- Cheek pads / Top lining have antibacterial properties to keep down sweat smell, removable and machine washable.
- Helmet interior is manufactured to fit perfectly and comfortably around all head shapes.
- Aluminium double D-ring retention system.
- A set of spare screws for the top vents.
- Weight: 1040 Grams (950gr (XS/S/M) or 1150(L/XL/XXL) (+/- 50gr).
- ECE 22.05 Certified.
- ACU Gold Stamp Approved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.