New for 2017, Bell's MX-9 helmets now come with ECE 22.05 Certification, and now includes the revolutionary head protection MIPS. MIPS as an innovative Multi-Directional Impact Protection System that is designed to allow small amounts of shell movement in rotataional and angular impacts and reduce the sudden stopping motion of the brain within the skull. the MIPS system is truly a revolutionary step forward for the motocross industry. When it comes to the most important piece of protective gear in motocross, the Bell MX-9 will not let you down. Get your head in one today and stay protected!
MIPS isn't the only new feature of the MX-9. Brand new from the ground up, the MX-9 is a Moto-9 inspired entry level motocross helmet. Trading composite materials for proven polycarbonate, the MX-9 still features an aggressive looking shell that is both light and strong. Just like Bell's flagship helmets, the effective Velocity Flow Vent system is used and nice little details like an EPS lined chinbar and a removable channeled liner are also featured. The price point isn't going to do anyone harm either and lets you get race capable performance at a very attractive cost.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System MIPS
- Lightweight injected polymer composite shell
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalised fit
- Velocity-flow ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Moisture Wicking, removable/washable air channelled comfort liner
- EPS-lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
- DOT & ECE certifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.